Paint Industry Bentonite
PAINTS & COATINGS BENTONITE… as a thickener
Bentonite makes an excellent thickener for water based paints and coatings because of its suspending and thickening properties with pigments and extenders. Excellent thixotropy for reducing sags and drips. Bentonites provide low shear viscosity and prevent settling.
PRINTING BENTONITE… as a suspending agent
In the process of printing, some inks do not dry rapidly and cause blotting.
• Karben Bentonite is a very good thickener due to the suspension properties of bentonite in water based coatings and coatings and the thickening properties of pigments and fillers.
• Karben Bentonite has excellent thixotropy to reduce sedimentation and dripping.
• Karben Bentonite provides low shear viscosity and prevents collapse.
• Karben Bentonite is used to solve slow-drying and stain-forming inks.
- Bentonite Uses
- Drilling Bentonite
- Margarine and Cooking Oil Bentonite
- Foundry Bentonite
- Iron Ore Pelletizing Bentonite
- Civil Engineering Bentonite
- Cement Industry Bentonite
- Environmental Markets
- Paint Industry Bentonite
- Fertilizer & Animal Feed Bentonite
- Paper Industry Bentonite
- Cat Litter Bentonite