Fertilizer & Animal Feed Bentonite
Bentonites having high swelling feature are used as carrying material in granule fertilizer production. Here, bentonite enables the water to be given to the plant in a balanced way, conditioning the soil and the fertilizer to be given to the plan homogenously in every watering period.
Bentonite which provides low costs in animal feed are used in feeds of bovine animals in ratio of averagely 2 – 4%, and in poultry 1%.
- Bentonite Uses
- Drilling Bentonite
- Margarine and Cooking Oil Bentonite
- Foundry Bentonite
- Iron Ore Pelletizing Bentonite
- Civil Engineering Bentonite
- Cement Industry Bentonite
- Environmental Markets
- Paint Industry Bentonite
- Fertilizer & Animal Feed Bentonite
- Paper Industry Bentonite
- Cat Litter Bentonite